Put Apple Cider Vinegar on Your Face And See What Happens to Toxins, Eczema and Age Spots
Recently scientists have discovered that apple cider vinegar is very effective for patients with eczema and as well many other skin condition.
There are so many situations when apple cider vinegar helps, in this case, it’s no less but a perfect natural remedy.
The reasons why apple cider vinegar is so efficient for:
– Apple cider vinegar contains big amounts of fiber. That can be very helpful for this process because it eliminates the toxins. The same ones that cause eczema in a first place.
– It is well known that vinegar is a rich source of minerals and essential vitamins, such as iron, magnesium, sodium, pectin, potassium, Sulfur, calcium, and phosphorous. The immune system is straightened and the condition of the overall health.
– Rich potassium source, vinegar is full of surprises. Potassium fight against allergies and also pH levels of the skin are well controlled.
– Beta-carotene is the very helpful in the process of renewal of cells and the vinegar has it in high quantities.
– The apple cider vinegar contains lactic, acetic and malic acids, and these elements are responsible for the strong anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which reduce inflammation, prevents skin infections, itchiness, soothe the dry skin.
– Rejuvenation and cleaning of the skin, as well help with various other skin conditions.
5 Reasons Why Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Oral Use of The Apple Cider Vinegar
It is important to know that if you have a regular consumption of the vinegar, it can help for recurrence prevention of eczema and improvement of the immune system. Note that you should use it in diluted form.
– 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 Cup Water
Add a teaspoon of vinegar to a cup of water, and drink the mixture. Repeat this two or three times daily in order to eliminate eczema.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
This is one of the most effective methods of treating eczema.
– A Moisturizer
– A bathtub
– ½ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
Fill out the bath with apple cider vinegar and coconut oil, stay in the bathtub for around 15 minutes. The coconut oil will help with the scent and also enhance the effects. After you finish, dry up and apply a moisturizer to the needed area. Repeat this on a daily basis until your eczema is entirely healed.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Diluted With Water
The antibacterial and antifungal properties that are rich in the apple cider vinegar will significantly help with eczema.
– 1 Cup of Water
– 3 Cotton Balls
– 2 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Place the Apple Cider Vinegar in a small cup of water, with some a cotton ball applies it on eczema. Repeat this procedure until the eczema is completely treated. In the case of sensitive skin, add a teaspoon of vinegar to half a cup of water.
4. Combination of Apple Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda
– 1 cup Water
– ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
– 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of baking soda and add their mixture to a cup of water. If you want to enrich the taste, you can also add a teaspoon of honey. Stir it well and consume it on a daily basis until the eczema is completely gone.
5. Combination of Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey
Honey is beneficial for many segments of our well-being. In this particular situation, it’s extremely helpful for skin conditions, reduces inflammation and soothes the irritated skin. Like the vinegar has its own antibacterial properties which are bad news for the bacteria. So by that, it is the perfect combination against eczema.
– 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 teaspoon Honey
– 1 glass of Water
Mix the ACV with the honey and add the mixture into a glass of water. After you stir it well, consume it.
Mix the honey with the apple cider vinegar and add their mixture to a glass of water. Stir it well and drink it. Recommended consumption is 3 times a day.
– While using the ACV avoid using strong and perfumed soaps to avoid any skin irritation.
– When you have this condition avoid consuming fish, wheat, milk, peanuts, soy, and eggs. They can cause more problems in the process of treating.
– If you are pregnant, you should consult your doctor before using ACV, because it does cause some complications in some cases
– It is important to stay hydrated if you have eczema.
– Before you use ACV you need to check for sure that you’re not allergic to.
– In case the people who consume it orally are diabetes, peptic ulcer or heartburn it is not recommended. The reason why is because it can cause irritation, the acids can be too strong.