Cayenne Cream Recipe That Will Soothe Anyone Who Has Sore Muscles Or Stiff Joints!
In today’s article, we’re going to present you how to prepare a muscle rub that will soothe your back pain instantly! It’s without chemicals! You’ll only use natural ingredients!
The ingredients can be probably found in your kitchen. They’re also easily available at any store.
The main ingredient is cayenne and here, we’re going to explain you why!
Why Cayenne Pepper Does Wonders In Case Of Muscle Pain?
Its main ingredient called capsaicin can stimulate the release of “substance P” in our body. This substance is released from the inflammatory cells and the nerve cells of our immune system. Its main role is to stimulate the releasing of various cytokines and help our body to perceive pain and create an inflammatory response.
Cayenne also has the ability to dilate our blood vessels. When we have released substance P during the application of cayenne, that area becomes desensitized in pain.
You feel like the area is less painful than previously. You can start walking or doing some exercise that will help you heal faster than you expected!
Beyond the Cayenne
All of the ingredients this amazing rub contains are amazing for your aching muscles as well as tired body.
- Coconut oil is an excellent nourishing ingredient. It possesses anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
- Raw cocoa butter contains plenty of antioxidants that are absorbed by our skin greatly. This type of butter also nourishes our skin.
- Ginger has been used in the Traditional Chinese and also in the Ayurvedic Medicine. It acts warming and anti-inflammatory. It can also stimulate our blood flow.
- Turmeric has also been used since ancient times. It possesses healing and its anti-inflammatory effects. Turmeric can also reduce swelling.
- Peppermint Essential Oil contains menthol. It’s amazing for sore muscles as it soothes the pain and relaxes them. Peppermint acts similarly like ice. It cools down the inflamed area. It’s excellent when you combine it with all of these ingredients!
This is an amazing combination!
Make sure you also:
- Rest the area: You must rest if you have something that hurts chronically. It’s very important for the whole process of healing. Lie down or sit, but make sure your legs are up.
- Drink plenty of water: We need water so that our blood can flow without obstacles. It will also help us reduce inflammation more quickly. Drink at least ½ of your body weight in ounces of water a day. If you have something injured, add another 15-20 ounces.
- Take Turmeric capsules that will help you reduce and heal arthritis pain. Turmeric capsules 1500 mg/day were proved to have the same effect as NSAIDs in reducing pain in patients with knee osteoarthritis. They don’t cause any side-effects which makes them even better!
Cayenne Pepper Cream for Muscle & Joint Pain:
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- ¼ of a cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- ¼ of a cup of raw cocoa butter (you can also use coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons of powdered cayenne
- ¼ of a cup of grated beeswax so that it could melt better
- 4 oz. glass jar
Put the beeswax, cocoa butter and coconut oil into a pyrex glass container. This container should be put in a saucepan filled with 2-3 inches of water. The pyrex should be in the water.
Make sure the water starts to simmer. Stir all the time and make sure these three ingredients are melted completely.
Next, add the ginger powder, cayenne and turmeric. Stir well until they are mixed with the other ingredients.
Remove the mixture from the heat. Add the peppermint essential oil.
Transfer the prepared mixture in the glass jar. Leave it to cool down. After it has cooled down, put the lid and shut it tightly. Apply it on your painful area using massage movements!
Storage: It would be best to keep it in the fridge from 6 to 8 weeks because it doesn’t contain any preservatives.
Always wash your hands after you’ve used this remedy! Cayenne pepper and peppermint are very strong ingredients! Be careful with turmeric, too as it can stain your clothes due to its yellow color. Your skin may also become yellow, so don’t worry!