The unwanted facial hair knows how to be annoying. You have to keep removing it and every single time you feel like the skin is coming off.
I have problems with this part right here because I can’t tolerate the suffering and pain when the hair is going out.
According to women who are using these natural solutions, the pain is in the past because this treatment is easy and impressive.
I tried the first mask, and I can say I’m impressed. My facial hair was small, but still, the mask acted right under pressure.
At the end of the day, removing unwanted facial hair doesn’t need to be painful and expensive.
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil [amazon_textlink asin=’B00E9VXD9G’ text='(buy here)’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’heafooandhomr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’a5b530f3-0815-11e7-bbf2-f9578288dd27′]
- Three tablespoons wholemeal flour [amazon_textlink asin=’B006MVT0AC’ text='(buy here)’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’heafooandhomr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’bebcd0ec-0815-11e7-9f73-e9d61e9db22a’]
- Start by massaging a layer of coconut oil into your skin
- Cover the target areas
- Mix the water and flour until you form a paste
- Apply the mixture downwards and let it dry for about 15 minutes.
- After it dries out, rub upwards and out
- Rinse with plain water
Don’t forget to apply moisturizer.
- ½ teaspoon of oatmeal
- 6-8 drops of lemon juice
- One tablespoon of honey
- Grind the oatmeal until coarse
- Add the lemon juice and honey to the oatmeal
- Mix well until you form a paste
- Apply the mixture over your face
- Gently rub the oatmeal in circles for two minutes
- Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes
- Rub up and out against hair growth and rinse with water
Repeat this procedure three times a week for the best results.
Apricot and Honey
- ½ cup dry apricots [amazon_textlink asin=’B00CBF8ETQ’ text='(buy here)’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’heafooandhomr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’dec42072-0815-11e7-9984-611f55d6c65f’]
- One teaspoon if honey [amazon_textlink asin=’B002F5GWGO’ text='(buy here)’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’heafooandhomr-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’f49cc701-0815-11e7-8aad-63eaaf5f464a’]
- Grind the dry apricots into powder
- Add the honey and mix well
- Apply the mixture to your face and let it sit for 10 minutes
- After that, rub the mixture in circles all over your face and scrub for 20 minutes
- Rinse off warm water
Raw Honey for Removing Unwanted Facial Hair
Did you know that you can use raw honey as a natural face mask for removing unwanted facial hair?
You just need to apply a thin layer of honey to your face and let it cit for 30 minutes.
After that, rinse it with warm water.
There you have it. That unwanted facial hair won’t stand a chance against you.
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.
Source: Home Remedy Daily